Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In (a little late)


Busy day yesterday, started with my JC weigh-in, am happy to report that despite it being my "moontime" I still lost .60 pound and 2.5 inches. Just goes to show you that if you do the diet and exercise your butt off, even monthly miseries won't affect the damned scale too much.

After work I met my friend Susan who is also kicking ass on her diet and fitness routine, OMG the woman looks fantastic! She's lost 30 pounds so far, I'm so proud of her! I keep nagging her to update her blog..ahem..and chronicle this journey...hint..hint..nudge..nudge...

From there I met Kali at her new apartment, she got the keys and signed the lease. I'm so excited for her but it's bittersweet for me. She's been living back home for over a year now, it's going to be strange not to have her here. However, her leaving frees up a bedroom, am empty space to do..what with?

Hmm..I'm already pondering, imagining paint colors and window treatments, am most likely going to move my treadmill and a tv in there and make it a little room of my own, an escape..what do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely!!! Get a sound system in there as well and listen to your favorite music as LOUD as you want to!!! That sounds so exciting. It can be a sanctuary of sorts!!! DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That's great!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I have fallen off my weight wagon big time in the last week

    ReplyDelete
  4. M ~

    Yesterday was exactly what I needed (great yak time over healthy food) - so great to see you... and I'm beyond impressed with your effort and dedication. You've inspired me to kick up my exercise, adding 3 days a week of walking to my two days of gym - it's definitely a balance of nutrition and fitness, eh? (yeah... it's only taken me 56 years to get it... :-)

    Thanks for your kind words - I feel great, too. Updating my blog is on tomorrow's To Do List - thanks for the hint, hint, nudge, nudge (love love... <3 )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lady Fromage. :)

    Deviled Megs, it's ok, just get right back on track! You can do it! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, I'm gonna hold you to that!! I can't wait to read a new blog post..yippee! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hooo - losing weight and inches - very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete