Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Plugging Along



Still plugging along here, eating my Jenny Cuisine along with tons of fresh fruit & veggies, walking & logging my steps. Yesterday I walked the neighborhood in the morning, did 30 minutes on the treadmill in the afternoon followed by 20 minutes of Valerie's workout dvd...




It was just enough to stretch my muscles and cause that delicious ache in my legs this morning. I think I'm going to pick up some hand weights this weekend and work my way up to the 30-minute Bikini Body portion of the dvd.

Tomorrow is weigh-in and I'm not feeling great about it. I mean, I've been working really hard but my bathroom scale isn't showing a loss yet, and "Moontime" is approaching so..who knows. If nothing else, I know that I've tightened up and my waist is becoming visible again so I know I've lost inches. We shall see. For now, I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing knowing that results will follow.

Have a Beauty-Full Day,

7 comments:

  1. Dedication and actions will certainly show progress. Stick with it even if your weigh in is not what you expected. Ups downs and sideways will be your course... don't let any of them affect you too much! ONWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wise words, Misunderstood! Thank you for your continuing support, it means so much to me! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although our progress is directly linked to our efforts, it's not so tightly linked that the progress is linear and predictable.

    Have faith in the your actions and stick with it. The bathroom scale will comply eventually :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at weigh in!!! Sounds like you're doing everything right, so the results will come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, everyone! A couple more hours til weigh-in..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm positive the inches will show today regardless of the number on the scale. Your dedication is inspiring M

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete