Thursday, July 2, 2009

Early Weigh-In


I weighed in a day early which was probably really dumb considering my moontime is approaching and this is not likely a "true weight" but whatever...as I suspected, I'm up a few pounds, 162.4 today. I'm not going to let it get me down, though, I'm going to hop on my bike this afternoon and work off some calories and stress. It's been a tough drama-filled couple of days and I'm sure PMS doesn't help matters any.



Here's a pic I took this morning, feel & look like I'm five months pregnant..sigh...
nxxt week will surely be better!

In the meantime, have a beauty-full day!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous frock lady!!!!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! I did some retail therapy yesterday, again prob not the best day to try on clothes..groan..but I picked up a couple of "forgiving" dresses for very little $$ at Ross. This one was $19.00! :)

    ReplyDelete