Monday, August 9, 2010

Tire-d Out!


I got up early this morning, had my coffee and prepared for the inevitable awfulness of back-to-work-after-vacation. Ate breakfast, dressed and headed out the door only to find that Bettie has a flat tire. Uh-oh. Of course Beren was already at the office and as I do not have tire-changing skills, I was forced to call AAA. And so here I sit, tapping my toes and passing time while waiting for the service man.

I figured I should make wise use of my time, not just while away the hour(s) fiddling around on the internet, so I made my weekly menu...

Monday ~ Pasta with Chickpea-Tomato Sauce
Tuesday ~ Take-out Pizza for the Family, Leftovers for me!
Wednesday ~ Shrimp Florentine With Pasta
Thursday ~ Lentil "Sausage" Casserole
Friday ~ Easy Tilapia with Wine and Tomatoes
Saturday ~ Grilled Chicken Stuffed with Basil and Tomato
Sunday~ BBQ, recipes TBD

Oops, I think the serviceman is here, see you later!

Have a Beauty-Full Day,

2 comments:

  1. You should learn some tire-changing skillz. They really DO come in handy sometimes. But yay for AAA! They come in handy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, you are so right! The funny thing is, my daughter has those skills yet the one time she tried to change her own tire she was unable to; apparently the car manufacturers put the lug nuts on sooo tight she couldn't get them off! LOL! I guess everyone assumes a..ahem...man will be changing tires. Harrumph!

    ReplyDelete