Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cat-Astrophe

pinup_cat


Sorry I've been a bit quiet this week, dear readers. We had a serious situation with one of my beloved kitties on Wednesday night and that has consumed me. She is okay now, recovering nicely, but I was quite worried for a couple of days and I admit that cooking and diet were at the bottom of my list! I'm pretty sure I existed solely on bagels, coffee, wine and frozen pizza that Beren prepared. Far from "clean" but it kept me stable. Funny thing is, I seemed to have lost the 2 pounds I was gaining/losing for the past couple of weeks! How in the heck did that happen?

Anyway, things are returning to normal now so you can expect the usual daily amount of hot dishes and pin-up eye candy!

Here's to a new (less stressful) week!

xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Glad your kitty is better - and bagels/pizza/wine.. great stress food! Have an excellent week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy, I read the first line and I thought you consumed a kitty... I need to read slower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the stress drops a pound or two. Not really the weight loss program you want long term though :)
    Find that treadmill and sweat some... good stress reliever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your little furball and I hope she has a speedy recovery.

    The weight loss is probably down to stress. I know I would be worried sick if anything ever happened to my little fluffy bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone, for your kind words.

    Allan, LOL! Nope, nor was I consumed *by* a kitty. Either is quite disturbing.

    Misunderstood, absolutely. I just came back from a walk (in the heat) with Loki. Definitely did some sweating!

    Mark, we can't help but worry about our furbabies!

    Thank you, Nicole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the kitty keeps getting better.

    Did you just create the wine and frozen pizza diet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patrick, hey, it's possible! ;)

    ReplyDelete