Monday, August 30, 2010
Tag, I'm It!
Ooh, the lovely Nicole has tagged me! I am required to answer 8 questions about myself then make up 8 new questions to torture 8 of you with! What fun!
1. If you were allowed to only read one book for the rest of your life - what would you choose? Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
2. Imagine you are on death row, and it's time to pick your last meal - what would it be? Grilled lobster, roasted asparagus, baked potato with butter, French bread, Key Lime Pie
3. If you had to do it again (or do it for the first time) - what type of wedding would you have?? Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing..except the outcomes of the marriages..groan..
4. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would you choose and what type of dwelling would you live in? I have traveled so little that I don't know for sure but I certainly wouldn't turn down a castle in Italy!
5. What are your thoughts on organized religion? Been there, done that. Now I choose to "worship" in my own way
6. Describe your most embarrassing moment! the time when a very hunky co-worker of my then-husband came to our house to do a plumbing repair..and found the cause of the toilet back-up to be a..umm...feminine hygiene product. *blush* OMG, I wanted to die!
7. What are you most proud of? My three amazing daughters
8. Finally... who would be your arch nemesis and why?? I really don't have any enemies per say, at least not that I know of, but I'm not a big fan of Beren's ex at the moment. I wouldn't mind if she disappeared off the face of the earth right about now.
Ok, here goes..I'm tagging the following fabulous bloggers:
50 Pounds and a New Life
Almost Gastric Bypass
Big Girl Bombshell
Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
When I grow up I'm going to be a pin-up girl
Julie Lost and Found
And here are the questions for you:
1. What is the biggest change you've made that's helped you succeed in your weight loss efforts?
2. What's your toughest temptation?
3. What program are you following? (WW, South Beach, etc)
4. Who has been your biggest fan and supporter?
5. Any naysayers who've attempted to sabotage your efforts?
6. Do you have a favorite "legal" food that helps keep you on track?
7. How do you see your life changing once you reach goal?
8. What's your dream outfit once you get to goal? You know we all have one! :)
Make sure to tag friends!`
Have a Beauty-Full Day,