Monday, May 31, 2010

Surf Girl

Bill Medcalf, 1950

Beren and I decided to explore a town about half an hour away from us, Flagler Beach. We'd heard that portions of it are dog-friendly, including a little surf shack restaurant right on the ocean. Perfect! I was really looking forward to showing Loki the beach, wondering how he would react. Well, as you can see, he loved it!





While I wasn't able to do any serious exercise, and I certainly do not surf, it was fun to frolic with my puppy..and my man. *wink* The restaurant is called High Tides at Snack Jacks, a true surf shack which served up a really nice variety of menu items including the veggie platter...it was offered with either hummus or smoked fish dip, perfect!



Of course we had to have a cocktail as well...



Overall, we had a wonderful holiday! Hope you did as well.



Have a Beauty-Full Day,

2 comments:

  1. Ohh... smoked fish dip sounds so yummy! Glad to hear you enjoyed the holiday - have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick, it was so tasty! I'd like to find a lower-fat recipe for it...hmm...

    Hope you have a great week, too!

    ReplyDelete