Wednesday, June 3, 2009
One of my favorite bloggers wrote a great post today about motivation. Since she is such an inspiration to me, I've decided to follow her advice and make a list of motivators, why I want to lose weight and change my body:
* I want to look like Sophia in a corset!
* I want to climb the stairs without getting winded
* I want to sleep better
* I want to fit into my sexy/skinny clothes that are crammed in my closet
* I want to be able to look at my full reflection/photographs of myself
* I want to be happy with myself
* I want to feel comfortable, and not be self conscious all the time
* I want to wear a bikini on the beach without a pareo
* I want to turn heads again
* I want to look good naked!
So, there you go. Maybe I should print these out and carry them around with me so that when temptation strikes (as it did last night at Ruby Tuesdays in front of the chips & guacamole) I can whip them out and be reminded.