Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm No Turkey!


Forgive the delayed post but I forgot to post a progress report yesterday, was too busy avoiding Black Friday with listing e-bay items in an attempt to make some Christmas dollars.

Thanksgiving was challenging this year as we decided to forego the traditional turkey and instead order Chinese food. You see, it's the first year without my mom and none of us could stand the thought of sitting around the table without her. I'm sure that next year we'll return to "normal" but for now we threw the rules out the window.

I made pretty good choices, mixed veggies (no rice) and a little bit of Kung Pao shrimp, did indulge in a couple of spring rolls and of course I had to take a sliver of my daughter's famous Key Lime Pie! Even with those indiscretions, I stepped on the scale yesterday to find a 2 pound loss! Now, that's something to be thankful for!

Hope you all are enjoying a beauty-full holiday weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment