Friday, November 13, 2009

Falling into Place


Ooh, it's one of those rare chilly days here in South Florida! I have the windows flung wide open, a pot of chili simmering in the crockpot and am sipping a hot cup of Hazelnut coffee preparing for my day. It seems like everyone has more energy when the temps drop a bit, including the four-leggeds in my house! The dog is racing around the yard at record speed, kitties are leaping around the back patio greatly appreciating the cool breeze.

I hopped on the scale this morning and found that I'm back down to 163.8, right back where I started before Moontime. Sigh. I'm happy that the numbers have gone back down but really expected more of a loss at this point. Instead of moaning about it, though, I'm taking action!

Last night I sat down and planned the next week's menu, including possible lunches & snacks, headed to the grocery store and loaded my cart with healthy goodness. I now have a Positive Plan of Action and just know that I'm going to have a great week! The carb cravings have disappeared, my body is adjusting to the new Way of Eating, things are finally falling into place!

I'll be posting some more recipes over the weekend but in the meantime I'm going to finish this cuppa, put on my sneakers and burn some calories with a major houseblessing. Yeah, that's a nicer way of saying that I'm gonna kick some dustbunny butt around here!

Have a Beauty-Full Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment