Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Inked

Just a random post today, want to share with you my daughter's latest venture. As you may know, Kali graduated from college last May with her Bachelors Degree in Art History. In addition to being an Elementary and Middle School Art Teacher, she also works for a local children's museum *and* is now apprenticing to be a tattoo artist!
She's a busy gal, I know!

Let me first state that I am not a big fan of tattoos, at least not on my body, and cringe every time she or her sisters get yet another one, but I do admire them for the art factor and am amazed at the talented tatt artists out there. Apparently, Kali is now one of them. *smile* (Yeah, this flyer shows her real name...shh...don't tell anyone..wink..)



Here's a pic of her own latest tattoos, a pin-up for each shoulder honoring each of her sisters.



And, lastly, here's a link to the tattoo shop blog, just in case you ever want to come visit the Sunshine State and leave with your own bit of ink!



P.S. In case you're wondering, no, I do not have any ink myself and no plans to do so. But, never say never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment