Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good in Bed


"Sleep Less, Weigh More? Researchers have found a link between the nation’s growing sleep-deprivation problem and its bulging waistlines. Inadequate sleep promotes overeating and weight gain, according to a recent study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Lack of quality sleep could also affect hormone balance, behavior and mental function in both adults and children, making us more prone to pack on the pounds."


What do you guys think about this? Could the fact that I haven't slept through the night in about 5 years have something to do with my weight gain? And, if so, what am I supposed to do about it? I have 4 teenage/young adult girls in my house at any given time and another one living half an hour away; that alone contributes to many sleepless nights, not to mention the economy, my job, Beren's job, family issues, etc. etc. etc.

What's a girl gotta do to get a good night's sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment