Friday, February 14, 2014


Today is my favorite holiday. Seriously. Don't listen to my hunny when he says that whichever occasion coming up next is my favorite. Valentine's Day truly is it. It's all about romance & love, and the decorations are my favorite colors.

And you know, this holiday is not just for lovers of the human kind! Some of the best cuddles and kisses I've ever received have come from my furbabies. (shh..don't tell Chip I said that!)
 

 To avoid the holiday rush and to insure that I can have something vegan for tonight's special meal,  we are planning to have dinner at home tonight but I haven't quite finalized my menu yet.  I'm leaning toward making my Lasagna Rolls..


Or maybe keep it simple with some pasta and Chick'n Cutlets..


And for dessert, maybe some Carrot Cupcakes?




I'm still on the fence, what are you all doing for this special day?

Love,

Michele~




No comments:

Post a Comment