Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday



Ugh! Is anyone else absolutely dragging today? I had such a lovely weekend but it was, as always, much too short.

Beren and I spent Sunday afternoon enjoying all that the area had to offer, starting with a nice walk on the beach...



followed by lunch....mmm...that Ahi Tuna was to die for!



then we stopped by a local biker hang-out to hear a new-to-us band...



came home and relaxed in the backyard for a bit....





and sharing some margaritas with friends & family...Yes, I admit to having a couple and paid for it this morning..groan...but ate very clean today so I don't feel too guilty.



How was everyone else's Monday?

xoxoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. Your Sunday looks like it was fantastic!

    Monday was just like always. Trying to play catch-up at work. Never quite getting there. And then coming home and napping :).

    Manic and tiring :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pictures just make me so happy... What beach is this?

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    Been somewhat relaxing today, believe it or not. I'm away though and head home tomorrow. Should be interesting to get back to home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Just love your backyard, the chairs and the ahi tuna. I've never had it before but I think I want to give it a try.

    Glad you're not feeling guilty about indulging in a drink or too. It's all good in moderation.

    I too wish the weekends were longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang :)
    not as funexcitingbusy as yours.

    off to change that for my tuesday :)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  6. BigGiantHat, I know the feeling! Tuesday has got to be better, right? xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Missa! This is Flagler Beach, FL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Paula! I really like the ahi tuna but it is an acquired taste. The horseradish dressing makes it, IMHO. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miz, can't wait to hear what excitement you drum up for today! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete