Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bodacious Bodices!


Just a quick note before I head out to work, did want to share one pic from the Ren Fest on Sunday!

Yes, I donned my corset and had a lovely time with My Pirate but despite Beren's repeated suggestions to do otherwise, I did not participate in the "cleavage contest." Once I saw the competition, oh, my! There was no way I would win and chose instead to sip a nice cold beverage and just enjoy the scenery. *wink*



I'm working on some new recipes so stay tuned for those; in the meantime, Have a Beauty-Full Day!

3 comments:

  1. Cleavage contest! I'd love to join something crazy like that. But I know I wouldn't be anywhere near the top finalists. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa-hoo! With the right bra I'd have given it my best shot ;-) I have to agree with you though, from the pictures, the competition looks pretty fierce.

    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Women Stalker, it was fun to watch but I wouldn't have even been in the race, lol!

    Jan, these women were well prepared with serious corsets, etc, lol!

    ReplyDelete