Monday, March 26, 2012

Meatless Monday on the Beach



What a marvelous Monday!

I started my day with a nice long walk on the beach...earned 2 WW Activity PointsPlus!


Had a lovely lunch at home, Amy's Tamale Pie is the best!!

photo snatched from Wellsphere.com

Curled up with a book on the patio...


Then Beren and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at one of our favorite local joints.  This restaurant didn't have many veggie options but they do offer a Philly Steak Sandwich, made with Seitan! If I wasn't avoiding dairy and didn't mind the calories, I would've given it a try but was quite happy with my Mediterranean Salad.  Note the goat cheese on the side, didn't even tempt me since that is the one fomage I do not like!



Off to get some beauty rest..hope you all had a beauty-full day!

Rapunzel~

No comments:

Post a Comment