Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Back in the Saddle


I know that two days doesn't really constitute a habit, but according to Loki it does! Yesterday I got up early and had my morning coffee with Chip before he left for work, as usual. However, instead of lounging around in my pajamas, perusing the internet as I normally do, I got dressed, put on my sneakers and grabbed Loki's leash. We took a brisk walk around the neighborhood, then I came home and hopped right onto the treadmill for another 30 minutes. I think Loki heard me tell Chip that this was going to be our new routine, because this morning he was dancing around in expectation before I even finished my coffee!

 photo 20140127_170702_zps2pbho1mx.jpg

 photo 20140128_064943_zpsvzotl4la.jpg

Another walk, another treadmill workout, happy dog and happy mama. It feels wonderful to be moving again! I think we'll both benefit from this healthy habit.

 Have a beauty-full day,

 Michele

2 comments: