Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


Yes, you read that right. You see, Halloween (otherwise known as Samhain) is considered the Witch's New Year. So, in that light of that, I'm making my New Years affirmations today instead of the traditional January 1st date.

As I have fallen a bit off the wagon thanks to the cruise and other reasons excuses, I'm taking this opportunity to get back on track as far as my eating & exercise. I'm re-committing to myself on this 1st day of the new year.

My plan is to:
  • exercise 30 minutes a day, 5 days per week, whether that be via the treadmill or a walk on the beach or park, depending upon which house we're living in
  • follow Weight Watchers' "healthy checks" which include at least 8 glasses of water, 8 servings of fruits & veggies, etc.
  • consume less processed junk, more clean eating
Anyone else want to start fresh with me today?

Have a Beauty-Full Day,

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this - count me in! As I said when you came over the other day, I have been out of control due to stress (i.e. allowing outside factors to have power over me) - I am now officially reclaiming my life. Today will be my Day 1 - let's keep each other posted and motivated, okay?... <3

    ReplyDelete