Sunday, February 20, 2011

Aargh!



Thank you for being patient with me, dear readers, as I muddle through the restoration of my computer. I'm still not 100% up & running, need to load a couple more programs, but I haven't had much time to deal with it, too much else going on with work, home projects, etc.

Beren and I took a long-overdue break yesterday, spent the afternoon at the Florida Renaissance Festival. This is something we do almost every year and always have a blast!




Alas, today is back to normal life! We have to do some gardening, shopping, and then meet the family to celebrate my beautiful daughter's 21st birthday! Yes, my dear Lily is 21 today, I can't believe it! I'm looking forward to a small glass of wine and a big salad at the restaurant, feel like I over-indulged a bit at the fest yesterday and need to get back on track today.

Hope you're all having a beauty-full Sunday so far!

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy the salad, the wine & the good times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miel Abeille!

    Allan, I'm sure you're referring to the pin-up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful corset and you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun, and your pics are so cute!

    Have a lovely time tonight, happy birthday to your daughter!!

    xx
    lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blast that fair must have been. Glad you enjoyed it. Have a great birthday dinner with your daughter, I hope both her and your year ahead is the best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renaissance fairs are the best! And if you don't mind my saying it, your cleavage is sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dani, I don't mind you saying it at all..thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Lesley! We did have a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at how HOT you look!!! THis is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Jessica. xoxoxox You're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete