Monday, August 30, 2010

Tag, I'm It!


Ooh, the lovely Nicole has tagged me! I am required to answer 8 questions about myself then make up 8 new questions to torture 8 of you with! What fun!

Here goes...

1. If you were allowed to only read one book for the rest of your life - what would you choose? Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes

2. Imagine you are on death row, and it's time to pick your last meal - what would it be? Grilled lobster, roasted asparagus, baked potato with butter, French bread, Key Lime Pie

3. If you had to do it again (or do it for the first time) - what type of wedding would you have?? Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing..except the outcomes of the marriages..groan..

4. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would you choose and what type of dwelling would you live in? I have traveled so little that I don't know for sure but I certainly wouldn't turn down a castle in Italy!

5. What are your thoughts on organized religion? Been there, done that. Now I choose to "worship" in my own way

6. Describe your most embarrassing moment! the time when a very hunky co-worker of my then-husband came to our house to do a plumbing repair..and found the cause of the toilet back-up to be a..umm...feminine hygiene product. *blush* OMG, I wanted to die!

7. What are you most proud of? My three amazing daughters

8. Finally... who would be your arch nemesis and why?? I really don't have any enemies per say, at least not that I know of, but I'm not a big fan of Beren's ex at the moment. I wouldn't mind if she disappeared off the face of the earth right about now.

Ok, here goes..I'm tagging the following fabulous bloggers:

50 Pounds and a New Life
Responsibility 199
Almost Gastric Bypass
Big Girl Bombshell
Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
When I grow up I'm going to be a pin-up girl
LosingEthel
Julie Lost and Found

And here are the questions for you:

1. What is the biggest change you've made that's helped you succeed in your weight loss efforts?

2. What's your toughest temptation?

3. What program are you following? (WW, South Beach, etc)

4. Who has been your biggest fan and supporter?

5. Any naysayers who've attempted to sabotage your efforts?

6. Do you have a favorite "legal" food that helps keep you on track?

7. How do you see your life changing once you reach goal?

8. What's your dream outfit once you get to goal? You know we all have one! :)

Make sure to tag friends!`

Have a Beauty-Full Day,

12 comments:

  1. I love these glimpses behind the bloggers and the fact that the questions, while so seemingly RANDOM, are so...illuminating

    Ive never read women who run...

    must.read.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love playing tag...Those answers will go up this week! Thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. I have been tagged... I will most certainly get to the answers - I have to run off and take care of some bla bla bla Science (movie reference) stuff this morning :)
    The meal... Are inside my head?
    "Grilled lobster, roasted asparagus, baked potato with butter, French bread, Key Lime Pie "
    I would not change anything except add pizza rolls from pizza hut as another side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO glad you did this! The toilet story - HILARIOUS... and I cringed with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All done, Cookie.



    Not a come on, I want a cookie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag huh... I loved playing tag at recess as a kid. Except when Sheldon was it, no way did I want that kid touching me (nose picker/eater).

    I'll answer these and pass the tag on in my Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's really no recovering from #6 is there? Kudos for the honesty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was fun. #6 was a bummer, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark, nope. years later I still blush at the memory!

    Misunderstood, really? I've never had pizza rolls, probably a good thing!

    Jules, looking forward to your answers!

    Miz, you will love Women Who Run!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patrick..ewww!! Looking forward to your answers!

    Just Me, it sure was! His wife worked at my kids' school, I used to duck my head when I saw her, wondering if he'd told her the story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allan, I'm having a hard enough time resisting the French fries my skinny man is whipping up, now you've gotta mention cookies??

    ReplyDelete