Thursday, June 4, 2009

Domestic Goddess


I'm happy to report that I had a nearly Perfectly On Program day yesterday, yay! The only area where I could have done better was in the exercise department, but since I kicked butt on my haus frau chores in the afternoon I am counting that as one exercise POINT. I love that WW gives us credit for any movement of our bodies, even the boring but necessary daily grunge work! If nothing else, it inspires me to tackle those dust bunnies on a regular basis and allows me an extra glass of wine here & there as a reward for my hard labor. Oh, and darn it, I forgot to eat my dairy, have to do better on that one today.

I ended up saving the Israeli salad for today's lunch since My Man and Kids were in the mood for pasta and I wanted to join them. In lieu of the white stuff I had the amazing Miracle Noodles, was just as satisfying and oh-so-much better for me!

Today my plan is to tweak my menu so that I get the aforementioned dairy in and load up on the fruits & veggies, hope to work in a 30 minute stint on the treadmill. We have plans to meet Kali & Kevin for dinner tonight at a pizza joint so I'm going to peruse the menu ahead of time and plan for an indulgence instead of throwing caution to the wind and gorging. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment