Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bosom Buddies


Everything is better in pairs, don't you think? Shoes..popsicles..men..oops, no, maybe not the last one..wink...

I'm thrilled to report that my dear friend Susan has decided to join WW online and become my in-real-life weight loss buddy! She and I have traveled this road before, both of us losing weight on Weight Watchers as well as other commercial diet plans, but we both agree that for these last stubborn pounds, WW, and the buddy system, is the way to go!



I look forward to sharing recipes, POINTS+ values, and exercise tips with my dear friend and celebrating our successes together!

Have a Beauty-Full Day,

2 comments:

  1. Love it, kiddo! - from your mouth to god's ears I can look like the bathing beauty in the photo at the top (but with cuter sunglasses... :-)

    The good thing is that I already weigh 30 pounds less than I do in the photo of us in real life - I definitely look forward to walking this path with you (one of many we've journeyed together)... giving and receiving support and celebrating victory... as well as continued vigilance... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I need to take an updated picture of us! This one is from 2007..I'm about that size now..sigh...

    Thank you for being my "bosom buddy," in weight loss and in life!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete