Monday, August 8, 2011

Early Bird



Those of you who read my other blog know that I'm struggling with some "emtpy-ing nest" issues. Last night we came home to a dark, quiet house, a very strange and unusual occurrence for us. We made the best of it, enjoying a cocktail-by-candlelight on the patio, then turned in early. I slept well but found myself wide awake half an hour before the alarm went off. Hmm..5:15 am, empty house, sweetie snoozing..what to do? Since there was no one to worry about waking in the Kids' Wing, I headed to my Mom Cave, usted off the treadmill, turned on the DVR and logged 30 minutes, burning over 200 calories rather effortlessly. Yippee! It felt great to move my body again and set the tone for what is sure to be a successful, On Program day!

I already fueled my body with a yummy breakfast sandwich..



and I have the rest of today's food portioned and packaged in the refrigerator, already logged in my journal.



My Monday is off to a great start, how about yours?

Have a Beauty-Full Day,



3 comments:

  1. Hi Rapunzel!!! Missed your blog. I lost you in a computer crash which wiped out my bookmarks. So glad to have found you again. All the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Roz, so glad you found me again! xoxoxo Nice to "see" you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete