Monday, July 27, 2009

Vacation


I'm taking a little vacation from the scale today, will be attending my meeting this evening but foregoing my weigh-in. I love that WW allows us to do that!

While I watched what I ate fairly well over the past weekend in the Keys, I wasn't perfect and I imagine the scale will show that. This is the reason it's tough to weigh in on Monday but also why I choose to do it this way. Whatever you do Saturday & Sunday is going to show on Monday, no doubt about it! As "good" as I tried to be, I did have some salty foods on Saturday and yesterday gave in to the bread temptation (damn those ET bagels!) and I feel it this morning. I'm just...puffy...and full..and am hoping some of it is water weight and will disappear in a day or two.

In the meantime, I'm getting back on my routine, moving my body and tracking every bite. I won't be going out of town for a while so the vacation issue should be a non-issue and I can just live "normal" life (whatever that is) and focus on my goals.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment