Friday, July 8, 2011

The Horrors!


Well, all good things must come to an end. Days of snacking on junk food to appease the PMS monster along with 4th of July feasting finally took their toll. I stepped on the scale this morning and shrieked in horror at the number displayed. I don't even want to reveal it here because I even though I "earned" it, I know that a couple pounds are due to *TOM* and water weight and won't be here for long. Irregardless, I'm definitely up a few pounds and need to take care of that, pronto.

So, yesterday I went back to Jenny Craig and purchased a week's worth of meals, made an appointment to meet with my counselor next Thursday. My budget couldn't really afford the full week of JC but it's the quickest way to get back on track; I'll figure it out somehow. Fortunately I have a full freezer and pantry so no one's going to starve if I don't do a big grocery trip this week.

It's interesting, after being away from Jenny for a little while, I actually appreciate "her" more. The food tastes fresh & tasty, and I'm enjoying the new meals they've introduced. I already had my "dessert" for today, Key Lime Pie. Heavenly, and guilt-free. Along with a cheese omelet for breakfast and mac & cheese for lunch, it was just what I needed today.

Tomorrow: back on the treadmill. Wish me luck!

Have a Beauty-Full Day,

2 comments: