Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catching Some Zzzzz's



Yesterday's weigh-in was not as bad as anticipated, I lost a couple ounces, bringing me back down to 155. I expect that once I get rid of this nasty cold and can start exercising again, I'll drop the pounds in no time flat.

I got very little rest last night, up & down with the sniffling, sneezing and sore throat. Ugh! I decided to stay home from work and rest today, am sure my co-workers appreciate me not spreading my germs all over the office. I have a pile of books & movies to entertain me, have no doubt I'll be back to myself in time for the St Patty's Day festivities tomorrow! *grin*

Have a Beauty-Full Day,

1 comment:

  1. It's hard enough to get anything done on the scale when you're at 100 percent, but when you're battling illness... forgeddaboutit.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete