Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sail Away..


Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water, dipping my proverbial toe ever-so-lightly into my newly-refurbished computer, the giant shark which is my ISP provider took a bite of out of my plans. Yep, as of late Thursday night I am sans internet and cable in my home, and the $#>?/ cable company are unable to schedule a repair call until Monday freakin' morning! GRRR!!! So, what's a pirate wench to do? Sail away to another port, that's what!

Beren and I headed up north Friday afternoon, are now happily settled into the Ormond house where we're thoroughly enjoying the working cable & internet as well as the other lovely features of this beachy little town. This morning we took Loki over to Flagler Beach, walked an hour down the shore, watching him frolic in the surf. Such fun! This afternoon we've been puttering around the house, catching up on e-mail and blogs, resting up for tonight's festivities. We plan to check out a new-to-us country band at the little bar down the street, looking forward to donning my cowboy hat and tossing back a couple of (light) beers.

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend so far!

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment