Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day of the Dead


Not only is today Día de Muertos, it is also World Vegan Day. A day to honor the dead, and I guess also the fact that there are no dead animals on my dinner plate! 

Today also marks Day One of my improved fitness plan.  Nothing new really, still following Weight Watchers, using the Simply Filling plan, just need to get serious about planning/tracking/exercise and quit messing around. 

I'll be menu planning, but for now will be doing this on Saturday instead of Monday the way I once did. This is because I'll be basing my recipes on what's in my weekly produce delivery, and I get the notice of what's coming on Friday night. 

Without further ado, here's the plan for the coming week, in no particular order:


I'm headed out to do a little shopping, have an afternoon beach walk planned. Hope your weekend is off to a great start!


Michele~

No comments:

Post a Comment