Monday, April 28, 2014

I'm Baaack!

So Fully Packed photo e655f3e3-2088-4e4c-bf83-4f649dff5ae0_zps592a88ff.jpg

Whew, can't believe I've been gone so long but it's been a crazy busy month of cleaning, packing, and all of the other "junk" that comes along with moving. We still have a few more details to tend to, and one more trailer-load of "stuff" to bring up from the old house, but for all intents and purposes: we are moved!

I won't bore you with details, but if you're interested in what I've been cooking/eating/doing, you can check out my Instagram pics.

The good news: I have lost a few pounds. I guess the extra exercise helped compensate for the many take-out meals. The bad news: So much restaurant food has been costly and makes me feel sluggish and bloated, no matter what the scale says. So in an effort to get back on track, I'm resuming my Monday Menu Planning.

This week I'll be focusing on my slow cooker, using recipes from Robin Robertson's Fresh from the Vegan Slow Cooker.  

In no particular order, because I haven't yet decided which meals will be served on which days, here's what I'll be dishing up:

  • Lasagna Primavera
  • North African Chickpea Soup
  • Red Bean Gumbo
  • Slow & Spicy Sloppy Joes
  • Southwestern Stuffed Bell Peppers

I'm really looking forward to having an entire week at home, no traveling, can't remember the last time that happened!

Thanks to those of you who are still reading here..grin..I know I haven't been the most reliable blogger.

Have a great day,

Michele~







No comments:

Post a Comment