Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love Letter

As you might have read in my last post, I was planning to take a break from blogging here, was feeling frustrated and disgusted with myself, at my lack of progress, and didn't think you all really wanted to read what I had to say.  I even made the blog private, didn't want anyone reading my posts, being witness to my failures.  Yeah, I was in a pretty dark place, self-esteem wise. 

Well, that all changed yesterday when I got a very sweet e-mail from a reader.  I hadn't "met" her before, don't even think she's ever posted a comment, but apparently something on my blog appealed to her and she missed it when it was gone.

You have no idea how flattered I am, Dianne, and because of you I'm feeling motivated again...ready to get back on track with my eating, my exercise, and my blogging.  So, thank you for writing, and I hope that we can inspire each other toward unveiling our own pin-up bodies!


Have a Beauty-Full Day,

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward too for inspiration. I'm feeling very motivated as well. Thank you for putting your blog back up!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete